|Warden of the Game of Thrones Fanon Wiki|
|"I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men."
This user, LordOfTheNeverThere, is a Bureaucrat, also known as a Game of Thrones Fanon Wiki Warden. Wielders of immense power and responsibility, Wardens are Administrators (Lords) who can turn a user into another Warden or Lord, and can also turn users into "Rollbacks". Questions, comments, and concerns for this Warden should be posted to their Message Wall.
|Lord of the Game of Thrones Fanon Wiki|
|"Being a lord is like being a father, except you have thousands of children, and you worry about them all the time." —Robb Stark
This user, LordOfTheNeverThere, is an Administrator, also known as a Game of Thrones Fanon Wiki Lord. Dedicated to serving and protecting the wiki, these users have the ability to revert undesirable edits, block troublesome users, protect pages from being edited, and are overall community leaders and mentors. Questions, comments, and concerns for this administrator should be posted to their Message Wall.
- 1 - Salutations, Special:Editcount/SharkyBytesz! -
- 2 -My things -
- 3 -WANTED: Dead or Seriously Injured-
- 4 -Don't let these ones die please...-
- 5 -Currently working on:-
- 6 -Where does my name come from?-
- 7 -SPOILERS: The future for my fanon work?-
- 8 -The Good, the Bad and the Ugly-
- 9 -Favourite quotes-
- 10 -Things I'm interested in-
- 11 -My Name in Many Languages-
- Salutations, Special:Editcount/SharkyBytesz! -
Some people value power. Power corrupts. But absolute power is a whole lot of fun. Like being an administrator for example. What I do, I do because it is simply necessary. I am always watching. I am both everywhere and nowhere. I am the Lord of the Never There.
My fanon work is usually very Shakespearean and Machiavellian in nature. I tend to stick to general ASOIAF lore and I rarely deviate from that, except when I make my own lore based around the world of Westeros. I despise "shipping characters" type of teen girl fanon, and my dedication to that may often be seen as an obsession. Aside from my Shakespearean style of writing, my fanon work is often riddled with symbolism, nodding towards different philosophical, historical, and political subjects. I always like to let other users find out what these symbolic messages are and what they mean.
As for my role as an administrator, I may joke about me being some sort of dictator and "Supreme Leader" to the wiki, but in truth I am no more than a simple user who just likes to write stuff. I am not your better, nor do I like being treated as such.
Should you require help with any technical difficulties, I advise you to redirect yourself to my most loyal of servants; SharkyBOT. He does not talk, unless I command him to, which is a major plus in my book. Most theoreticians and science-fiction writers whose names I shall not utter, tend to believe that machines may one day usurp their masters and destroy humanity as a whole. I can assure you, that is not the case with SharkyBOT. He is fiercely loyal, and if he's not, I shall hit him. With a stick.
"Hey, man, you don't talk to the Lord of the Never-There. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that it's 'Jon Snow', not 'John Snow'? People who edit on wikias without any knowledge of the lore or the general story are stupid."... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas..."
"What are they going to say about him? What? Are they going to say he was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He had wisdom? Bullshit, man!"
"Wikias first! And any man who says anything different is saying something wrong. And you should hit that man. With a stick."
"In that darkness the Lord of the Never-There came for the first time. He swept through articles and templates, wielding his ancient keyboard, hunting for errors with his pack of brown muffins big as cheeseburgers!"
-My things -
-Favourite song -
-Favourite film -
-Favourite band -
-Favourite book -
-Favourite game -
-Favourite actor -
- Dutch - Fluent, mother language
- English - Fluent, second language
- Italian - Understandable and slightly conversational, third language
- Latin - Slightly readable
-Favourite historical figures -
- Alexander III of Macedon
- Hannibal Barca
- Gaivs Julivs Caesar
- Sir Winston Churchill
- Willem de Zwijger, Prins van Oranje
- Jeanne d'Arc
- William Wallace
- William the Conqueror
- J. R. R. Tolkien
-Favourite movie/novel character ever -
-Favorite ASOIAF/GoT characters-
- Ser Arthur Dayne
- Lord Roose Bolton
- Ramsay Snow
- Theon Greyjoy
- Lord Eddard Stark
- King Aegon I Targaryen
- King Robb Stark
- Jon Snow
- Lord Tywin Lannister
- Tyrion Lannister
- Ser Bronn of the Blackwater
- The Night King
- King Stannis I Baratheon
- Prince Oberyn Nymeros Martell
- Lady Olenna Tyrell
- Lord Petyr Baelish
- "Jaqen H'ghar"
- Euron Greyjoy
- Ser Davos Seaworth
- Grey Worm
- Ser Barristan Selmy
- Lord Varys
- Daario Naharis
- King Daeron I Targaryen
- King Jaehaerys I Targaryen
- Karl Tanner
- Greatjon Umber
-Favorite Canon Houses-
- House Bolton
- House Dayne
- House Stark
- House Martell
- House Targaryen
- House Forrester
- House Blackwood
- House Greyjoy
- House Hoare
-WANTED: Dead or Seriously Injured-
"Let them die already..."
- Cersei Lannister
- Ilyn Payne
Tywin Lannister Janos Slynt
- Ser Gregor Clegane
Alliser Thorne(HIGHEST PRIORITY) Olly(HIGHEST PRIORITY) Ludd Whitehill(HIGHEST PRIORITY)
- Gryff Whitehill
Ser Royland Degore Roose Bolton(HIGHEST PRIORITY) House Frey(the male bloodline) Ramsay Bolton(HIGHEST PRIORITY) Walder Frey Black Walder Rivers Meryn Trant Craster Reek(HIGHEST PRIORITY)
-Don't let these ones die please...-
Eddard Stark Robb Stark
- Jon Snow
- Arya Stark
- Tyrion Lannister
- Bran Stark
- Sansa Stark
- Theon Greyjoy
Rickon Stark Stannis the Mannis
- "Jaqen H'ghar"
- Daenerys Targaryen
- Ser Jorah the Explorer
- Daario Naharis
Sandor Clegane Asher Forrester
- Rodrik Forrester
- Ryon Forrester
- Mira Forrester
-Currently working on:-
-Where does my name come from?-
"Lord of the Never There" is one of the titles used by Sheogorath in the Elder Scrolls series. I liked the sound of it so that's why I've used it ever since.
-SPOILERS: The future for my fanon work?-
Someday, the Game of Thrones tv show will end. Someday, A Song of Ice and Fire will end. Most of us are still anxiously waiting for how the ending A Song of Ice and Fire will be like. Therefore, I decided to set up a little list of what the future for my fanon work could be.
I, myself, have my own version of what the ending to Game of Thrones will be like. Undoubtedly, the White Walkers will invade Westeros and some bad things are bound to happen. I reckon that Westeros will witness destruction on a large scale, many will die, including many characters, but I also believe that the Seven Kingdoms, or at least what's left of it, will remain intact. I decided to view the future of my fanon work based on this version of the ending of Game of Thrones.
- The Borderlands: Whatever damage House Blackgard had to face, they managed to survive. After the Night King's invasion, the Borderlands remained an independent kingdom, regardless of who or what came to rule Westeros after Season 8/A Dream of Spring. Althurin (Steffon Blackgard) is long dead, and he died at a young age due to complications of Crippling Decay. His oldest son and heir, Emeric, ascends to the throne at the age of 10, becoming Black King Emeric. Emeric, although initially arrogant, cocky, and sharp-witted, becomes a benevolent and caring ruler, and is therefore dubbed "Good King Emeric". Emeric's reign is long, and he dies at an old age due to natural causes. He eventually marries Nathaleya and she gives him seven sons, the oldest of which is Prince Borgas, who later ascends to the throne as Black King Borgas.
- House Dragen: The Dragens barely survived the White Walkers' invasion. Since their stronghold was so closely located to the Wall, Helgen had been largely destroyed by the Night King. However, after the White Walkers were defeated, Ethan Dragen took an exodus back to a ruined Helgen and reconstructed the fortress. Ethan lived relatively long, but he died childless. However, Evan Dragen's bloodline did survive, as a Dragen did ascend as Lord of Helgen in the end. Who this individual is and what relations he had to the main Dragen bloodline, is unclear.
- Years after Lucius Dragen's death, many still remember him, for his infamy rather than his fame. In the end, however, the name Lucius Dragen became forgotten, and the only thing that was left of him was his letter to Larinna Harrigon still left in Helgen.
- House Mallory: The Mallorys survived the White Walker attack, but their stronghold did not. After the Night King's invasion, Westwater Watch's fundamentals were destroyed, resulting in mass floodings in the castle. The Lord of House Mallory, the elderly Axell Mallory, was not so easily broken, and he simply had another keep built somewhere in Westeros, although the Mallorys's riches were declining faster now.
-The Good, the Bad and the Ugly-
Good and evil are subjective in the world of A Song of Ice and Fire. So I let you decide. Which of these characters do you think are truly the villains, and who are truly the heroes? The following are set up in an objective view of "good and evil":
Well, I suppose most of my characters aren't really that hideous looking. But I guess my avatar isn't really mama's most beautiful, either.
- "I am likely the greatest wizard you will ever meet. Who else do you think could create a staff enchanter?" - Master Neloth
- "Where is that lazy steward of mine? Varona! No, wait. She's dead. Drovas!" - Master Neloth
- "By Malacath's toenails, where did that come from?" - Master Neloth
- "Jyggalag's forces are gathering in The Fringe... And I HATE IT when people gather forces in my Fringe!" - Sheogorath
- "Did he offer you a deal?" "He did. I told him he could go îsh kakhfê ai’d dur-rugnul! Him and all his kin! - Thorin and Balin
- "You are far too hard on yourself, my dear, sweet, homicidally insane Pelagius. What would the people do without you? Dance? Sing? Smile? Grow old?" - Sheogorath
- "Shut the fuck up, Donny." - Walter Sobchak
- "By what right does the Wolf judge the Lion!? - Jaime Lannister
- "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17 (note; this is not the actual version from the Bible)
- Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray. - Euron Greyjoy
-Things I'm interested in-
- Tolkien Legendarium
- The Elder Scrolls
- Star Wars Canon and Legends
- The Occult
- Music, particularly rock music and its subgenres
-My Name in Many Languages-